Nike Air Force 1 Shadow Sneakers Triple White Photos + Outfit


I had recently been looking to get a comfortable, stylish pair of white sneakers as I hadn't bought any in over 2 years.
I decided to go with these triple white AF1 Shadow Sneakers from asos.com. When I think about getting something, I try to picture at first glance what kind of outfit or look I would be trying to achieve if I wore this in an outfit.

For me, these shoes are a good spin from the usual AF1 with extra detailing. As for outfits, I feel these shoes can fit well with slim-fit clothing or even baggy pants which will lift my height. I do feel iffy about how clean these will stay due to the extra detailing but hope to use these sneakers for a while by taking care of them.

Although it is slightly pricier than the usual AF1s, I feel like the extra detail is quite nice and being triple white is a bonus.

Here are some pics of sneaker detailing...












Here are some pics below of a simple outfit I put together for a casual, youthful and comfortable look...





I chose to wear an outfit like this on a hot day and feel like I really like this because the plaid top looks thick but is flow-y with bow-sleeve detailing, this skort (shorts which look like a skirt) gives military detail and will not blow in the wind, and these AF1s are add a bit of height for me and add to a crisp bright feel.



Thanks for reading! Bye for now :)

Tina


x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.