Priceline Skincare 40% Off Haul



Yesterday I dropped by Priceline on George Street on their two-day skin care sale where almost everything was 40 percent off. I began by chucking many products into my shopping basket but put some back after calculating how much it costs. Almost everyone had Garnier's micellar water in their basket but I chose not to get it because of their incessant ads on youtube.




After trying a tester, I got this Dr Lewinn's hand and nail cream for the sale price of $11.97. The pale pink cream has a soft herbal rose scent which moisturises really well.







I barely ever pay attention to Neutrogena but having just finished a Hydro Boost water gel sample, I loved it. Its a sweet-scented cream which mattifies skin tone and leaves it feeling smooth. Perfect for that pre-suncreen/makeup routine. The sale price of the cream was $14.99.





Only because I wanted to try a Bliss product, I got their lid + lash wash make up remover (sale - $11.99). It smells like acne treatment cream and when I rub the remover onto the eye-liner with pressure, the eye-liner doesn't come off. The product actually only works well with a tissue.





The Pond's Hydra Revital aqua collagen essence toner (sale - $8.39) smells exactly like the Neutrogena hydro gel. Like most toners, it does the job. When you pour some onto a cotton pad and rub it onto your skin, you'll see dead skin cells on the pad even after a shower. The product leaves a subtle glitter sheen on your skin.




The Mini Nivea tub (sale - $2.09) has a soft and paste-y cream which smells cute. I just think it's really convenient to bring around.






On sale to $8.39, I loooovvee this cleanser because of it's strong, fresh grapefruit scent. I'm going to use this every morning now!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.