Today, we are testing out Tohato's Bokun Habanero and KOIKE-YA's One Hand chips.
- very dense and really crunchy
- flavour is really consistent - quite spicy but, not as spicy as the packaging appears to make it seem. The cumin flavour hits at times giving it different tastes when you chew
- I tried this over 1 month and it didn't go stale at all
- unique ring shape makes eating it quite fun!
![]() |
| (I cut the bag openly for photography purposes. Usually you cut at the designated line to get that small hole where the chips pour through!) |
KOIKE-Ya One Hand:
- made under an interesting concept that you can eat chips using one-hand so it's quite mess-free
- tastes like french fries with a little hint of spice - less spicy than the Tohato Bokun Habanero chips
- also, has a hint of barbecue flavour
This was quite a random blog post but, I do love trying new foods. If you have any recommendations for things to try, feel free to comment below!
x








0 comments:
Post a Comment