BAP Live On Earth (LOE) Tour in Sydney 2016!

Left to right: Yong Guk, Young Jae, Jong Up, Him Chan, Dae Hyun and Zelo.

After 2 years, B.A.P returned to Australia this week stopping at Melbourne and Sydney for their 2016 Live On Earth tour.

Their songs are so good but my favourite ones are Voicemail, Coma, Body & Soul, Blind, Feel So Good, Save Me and 'I Remember'. All of those songs are the reason I love music so much - catchy, representative of a certain emotion and vocally amazing.



Arriving at the Venue

  The venue B.A.P played at in Sydney was Luna Park's Big Top - a venue by Darling Harbour. Arriving hours before doors even opened, yes, the line was huge. Some people camped out overnight, flew into Australia/Sydney for the show and someone even told us she hadn't slept in two days. Since going to my first kpop concert (BTS), I noticed that B.A.P have a lot of guy fans in comparison to BTS. Just an interesting observation.                                                                                Walking around the venue, my friend and I could see people wearing so much of their merch - from beanies and hoodies to things they wanted to get signed. I just wore what I did to uni since I had an exam earlier that day. When we went to collect our wristbands, we noticed a fan giving a venue staff member a gift. He said they'd definitely receive it - a tip for some keen fans in the future!


There were also people giving out banners and cards - I got Yong Guk's yay. Anyway, we waited hours in line by the cold waters as it turned dark before doors opened.





Also, how cool is the tour merchandise!


The Concert

I was behind the first row at the standing section. Waiting for them to come out became even more fun when they started broadcasting from their dressing room on the 'V' live app. 


Their opening VCR was actually the most unique one I'd ever seen. It made you feel as if you were travelling through space and suddenly a fetus pops up with questions like "Why are you here?". It's really cool, in fact, someone uploaded the video online [here]. 


They opened the show singing Warrior, hopping out with studded jackets.

Throughout the show, they had dance solos and sang other songs including Spy, No Mercy, Be Happy, Feel So Good, Carnival, Hurricane, One Shot, Bang x2, 1004 Angel and With You.

The venue turned into a happy club during Hurricane. 
Something I'd never experienced at other concerts!


During the speeches you could tell that they were heaps tired and jetlagged but really happy to be here. 


 Zelo during his contemporary dance solo dance to Pillowtalk

During One Shot 우우 우 흔들리지 마!

We all went emotional during With You where we held up our banners

Then you know, they pretended to say goodbye until the whole room was chanting "B.A.P... B.A.P" they came back and lit the stage with an encore.




They said goodbye as Zelo - the last to leave, was smacking his butt and galloping off the stage.

Overall, I had such a good experience and god damnit their vocals are amazing live. I remember just standing their mesmerised by the notes that they hit. 

I really hope I'll be able to see them live again.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.