Topshop X Adidas Originals Sweatshirt +



Hello (: 

Welcome to the first post on my blog. It introduces Topshop's freshest collaboration with Adidas.




Everything pictured above is purchasable. 

I actually bought the sweatshirt the day the collection released (sadly it was $122 AUD) but the sweatshirt has now sold out in the city.


You can view the whole collection [ Here ].

















Sweater: 'Superstar colour block' by Topshop X Adidas

Jeans: Joe's Jeans bought overseas

Shoes: Black 'bounded boots' by Topshop

Backpack: 'felt backpack' by Country Road (sold-out)










I find taking pictures slightly scary and really admire the fact that some people can do spontaneous photo-shoots in the middle of a busy street or even on the road. 
 For now, I'll just take small steps and take photos around my home first.







I was also able to get these shoes from Topshop. 

They turn out to look alright with most of what I wear.








This hand-held bag was from Sportsgirl. 
I think that hand-held bags/pouches are so cute (if you don't misplace them)!



'In-my-pouch': some recent items I really like at the moment (especially my earphones;).



That's it for my first post. I like to pretend that I read other people's blogs but I really don't. Therefore, I'm quite clueless about what other people blog about.

Yesterday I just submitted a 2500+ word report so I'm quite tired.

Woah... it's almost 2 am so my brother's now 22. I just posted on his Facebook wall that he's my inspiration ^^. 

Going to head off to bed so I have enough energy tomorrow.


Till then,

Tina.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.